You may say cheap – we say cost-effective and there is a massive difference. Cheap insinuates rushed & low quality. Cost-effective is good value for money, not paying through the nose for your website.
The websites we design are a representation of your business meaning that it has to look professional, pleasing to the user and also acceptable to the major search engines. However, that doesn’t mean you have to pay an extortionate amount of money for your website.
We create websites either bespoke or using one of our many WordPress themes. Also, through our web design techniques, all websites will be fully responsive meaning that no matter what device loads your website, it will look excellent.
Any on-going costs?
We don’t practice hiding costs from clients so everything is upfront. However, there are some on-going costs that you need to consider. Again, not through the roof prices, just other costs besides the main cost for web design;
- Hosting costs – Payment for the server that your website is hosted on.
- SSL Certificate – You ever see the little green padlock next to the domain? That shows that your website is secure.
- Extra changes – If you want us to make changes after the preliminary stage is done, there maybe extra costs involved (extra pages etc).
- SEO costs – Want your website to rank higher. SEO is an investment, however all our prices (not just web design) is cost effective.
- Gratuity tips – Only joking!
Our web design prices are FROM £195 meaning that depending on what work is involved, it may cost more. Remember, we will be straight forward with you no matter what, we don’t see any benefit in messing clients or potential clients around.
We look forward to working with you soon.